CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hollywood California...

Hello Everyone,

Long time, no blog. Things got pretty crazy over the last few weeks. Between easter, leaving for LA and starting a new album I haven't had much time to devote to you guys... I am truly sorry.
LA was amazing... Like really amazing, It was great to catch up with old friends. This might sound funny but I was reminded about how much I love music when I was down there. How exciting it is to take risks with the things you love, and to have people right along side of you who are all risking just as much.
I had the amazing privilege of playing a show at this club called "The Mint". It to was amazing, lots of people came out to support us even though it was a sunday night. I was lucky enough to have the very talented Olivia Henry sing on "Don't walk away" and Jon did a little beat box number on "babylon".
I will try and post some videos soon but until then I hope these pictures will do.

Casey




0 comments: