CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

House Shows and New Toys...

Hey Everyone,

Last week I had the privilege of playing an awesome house show with two killer bands... Jack Ruby Presents and Pine Language. I just got a new loop station so I decided to try it out at the show. I still need to work out the kinks but I think it has potential. Here is a new song that I tried out at the show...


12th and Jackson House Show from Casey Hurt on Vimeo.

Love ya,

Casey

3 comments:

Cody DeRoss said...

Cool. I dig the new song. And I'm jealous of your Voicebox machine. They're so cool.

Crystal

Jordan Heater said...

"so i prayed that i would always mean...
everything i sing"


yeah... those words have been floating through my head for a week now

The Guy and The Girl said...

awesome toy thingy-ma-jig. didn't even know they existed.