CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crazy Couple Of Months

Wow, I don't know what happened... it seems like the last two months have just flown by. Between finishing the album, flying to LA, a release show in Oregon and preforming my brother in laws wedding I haven't had much time to think. It's all been really great stuff though, the album "letters from a friend" is officially out now so if you haven't picked it up yet you should.
We were able to sell almost 300 copies in the first weekend! I can't wait for you all to hear it. You can check out clips of it @ digstation.com
DigStation - Indie Music Downloads


Now it's time for a couple days of rest. I'll be back in the studio soon working on a new album for my good friends Pine Language If you have not checked them out yet you really should. We'll i love you guys, I think I'm going to go catch up on some sleep.

Casey

2 comments:

scotty and crystal said...

Good to see you back on here. Crazy how well you sold the first week, nice work. Can't wait to see you live.

Cody Jericho said...

Ordered mine today. Excited to listen! Peace